SharePoint SolutionsMicrosoft® SharePoint is an application programming platform that enables your business to share information, save and organize data, publish reports, and easily collaborate on projects with colleagues as well as external partners - all from one secure, functional web portal. Already inherent in any business’ Windows platform, Microsoft® SharePoint streamlines business process and enhances worker productivity.
BridgePoint consultants have extensive experience implementing, customizing and supporting Microsoft® SharePoint 2010 and 2013 environments. Starting with the development of a comprehensive implementation strategy, our team of experts then customizes each solution to the unique needs of your company, and utilizes best practices and standards during each seamless implementation.
- - SharePoint Primer
- - Governance
- - Design
- - Implementation
- - Staff Development and Training
- - SharePoint 2013 Implementations
- - Lotus Notes to SharePoint Migrations
- - InfoPath Forms
- - SharePoint and Custom .Net Workflows
- - Nintex Forms and Workflows
- - Business Connectivity Services
- - Mobile SharePoint Applications
- - Company Intranets
- - US-Based End-User Support
- - Customization and Development Plans
- - Business/Non-Business Hours Support
BridgePoint provides the following SharePoint services:
SharePoint Primer: An interactive SharePoint overview with your technology and business users that focuses on understanding SharePoint and how the technology can work within your organization.
SharePoint Governance: A governance plan establishes the processes and policies that you need to manage SharePoint environments within your organization.
Design: A successful SharePoint project always starts with a comprehensive and detailed architecture and implementation plan.
Implementation: Our consultants have extensive training and hands-on experience implementing the SharePoint product.
Customization: One of BridgePoint's many strengths is the ability to customize SharePoint to meet your individual business needs.
Microsoft® InfoPath®: Utilizing Microsoft® InfoPath, BridgePoint streamlines your business' data gathering and electronic form generation processes, developing customized forms for your existing SharePoint lists in the click of a button.
Workflows: SharePoint workflows are a powerful aspect of the platform that can automate your organizations business processes.
Support: BridgePoint provides ongoing end-user, application/customization and server administration support.
BridgePoint’s Key Differentiators:
- Microsoft® SharePoint Certified Experts
- Microsoft® Silver Certified Partner
- Specialize in both on-premise and off-premise Microsoft® SharePoint deployments
- Microsoft® SharePoint 2013 expertise
- Strategic Partnerships with companies such as: